Full Service Planning & Design
Full Service Wedding Planning & Design
/ Ideal for COUPLES WHO WANT TO KEEP FOCUS ON LIFE & WELCOME A PROFESSIONAL TO GUIDE BOTH THE PLANNING & DESIGN OF YOUR CELEBRATION.
/ STARTING AT $4,800
For many couples, planning a wedding is an exciting opportunity, yet may be the first time you've planned an event of this magnitude. Avoid the risks of the unknown and feel at ease hiring COLLECTIVE/by Sachs to orchestrate the hours of behind the scenes work to coordinate your ideal wedding day.
We understand that wedding planning is very personal and as newlyweds ourselves, we treat your wedding as if it were our own. Our expertise shines in providing professional and thorough communication, building detailed timelines to synchronize the flow of each wedding day experience, and representing your wedding day with genuine happiness and care. See what our past clients have shared about their experience working with COLLECTIVE/by Sachs.
Through our collaboration, we look forward to becoming a trusted leading member of your wedding team and building a meaningful friendship before and after your marriage.
Full Service Planning & Design Includes:
- Communication / unlimited phone and email communication, with frequent status updates, plus in person or phone/video planning consultations.
- Organized timelines / maintaining updated timelines and tasks.
- Vision / support designing an integrated vision and consistent style that unifies your wedding experience.
- Implementation / guidance translating your vision into wedding milestones including: engagement photo shoot, wedding stationary, engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and your wedding day.
- Budget / management and tracking.
- Vendor & talent selection / we'll provide a carefully selected list of recommended vendors to cast the proper talent to support your vision and budget. Your wedding day team makes a profound impact on your wedding day success and it's important to us that you are surrounded by like-minded vendors who fit your personal style.
- Vendor contract management / review of all vendor contracts to confirm accurate service hours, products, quantities, and cost with focus on cost saving recommendations and negotiation.
- Rental management / vendor and rental selection, including tables, chairs, linens, plates, silverware, staging, lighting backdrops, etc.
- Scheduling & attending vendor meetings / we'll accompany you at key planning meetings and add value through the planning discussions. This may include venue visits, tastings with caterer and baker, florist meetings, photo shoots, etc.
- Wedding stationary / printed and mailed save-the-date announcements and invitations serve as one of the first impressions of your wedding. We will help style, design and select the right vendor to produce your wedding stationary to reflect your vision from save-the-date cards, to invitations, programs, place cards, menus and more.
- Timeline & schedule of events / development of detailed ceremony rehearsal, groom's dinner, and wedding day schedule of events.
- Transportation / assist in selection and management of transportation for out of town guests, bridal party and for you as a couple.
- Accommodations / selection and management of host hotel details including room block contract negotiation.
- RSVP management / tracking, and producing seating arrangements and guest table assignments.
- Welcome gifts & party favors / we provide ideas to match your vision, and help to curate the right products.
- Hours of support / up to 4 hours of support during ceremony rehearsal and dinner and up to 10 hours of wedding day support.