WEEK 2 / WORKOUT WEDNESDAYS #TEAMSACHSTOUGH
By Lindsey Sachs
Happy hump day everyone! Chris and I are really loving our new Wednesday morning workout tradition and was so excited to start our day sweating to some good tunes and focusing on legs and glutes. And true to #teamsachs fashion, we can't help but add in a few random dance parties along the way!
Week 2 / 30 Minutes
- 15 burpees with push-up
Set #1 / Rotate for 3 Sets
- 10 pistol squats each leg (use a low bench, base of a chair, or box jump)
- 45 calf raises / do single leg calf raises to add difficulty
- 12 walking squat lunges / add weights in both hands to add difficulty
Set #2 / Rotate for 3 Sets
- 10 per side / lateral band walk with resistance band at ankles
- 30 Bosu ball crunches
Set #3 / Rotate for 3 Sets
- 1 minute plank
- 15 squats with full extension (arms go above your head) / both hands hold a weight such as a medicine ball or weighted disk)
See previous Workout Wednesday #TeamSachsTough below.