WEEK 5 / WORKOUT WEDNESDAYS #TEAMSACHSTOUGH
By Lindsey Sachs
Creating healthy habits with your partner is so powerful. By holding one another accountable to something like a fitness tradition, you know that you're never in it alone. As the weeks build up, it's been fun for Chris and I to see progress with certain exercises and to celebrate those wins together.
Today's workout was a mixed set with both of us contributing to designing the workout.
Week 5 / 30 Minutes
- 25 "Jane Fonda" leg lefts. Position you leg slightly behind the leg on the floor for maximum effect.
Set #1 / Rotate for 3 Sets
- Crunches until exhaustion (pull in the knees with each crunch to engage your lower ab)
- One legged squat bend with hand weight/ 10x each leg
- Diagonal reach with medicine ball / 10x each side
Set #2 / Rotate for 3 Sets
- Push-ups / 20-25x
- Calf raises until exhaustion
- Walking lunges down and back across the room
Set #3 / Rotate for 3 Sets
- Plank / 1 minute
- Wall squat / 30+ seconds
See previous Workout Wednesday #TEAMSACHSTOUGH workouts below.