Owner, Wedding Planner & Designer
As a woman who appreciates the bigger picture in life, I carry a great belief in our connection as human beings, especially those relationships that impact our daily wellbeing / our connection with our better half.
Named by my mom after Lindsey Wagner the “Bionic Woman,” I have an inherent passion for uniting people in celebration of happy, healthy events and designing memorable experiences. Creativity was built into my DNA, starting young as a lover of coloring even winning the Grand Prize of a Star Tribune newspaper contest earning my family an all expense paid trip to Disney Land at nine-years old.
I later became fascinated with handmade stationary, card making and scrapbooking and worked in the creative arts space for over ten years with Archiver's - The Photo Memory Store. Foundational to my career has been a dynamic combination of event leadership and creative styling from weddings, to large scale athletic events including 5K/10K runs, triathlons, cheer and dance competitions, and more. Through these roles, I feel honored to positively impact thousands across the country. Most recently, I've spent nearly five years dedicated to designing, planning and marketing Life Time Fitness' nationwide women's athletic event series, Gildan Esprit de She - The Spirit of Her Race Series, helping women across the country achieve their fitness goals.
With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic, I value professionalism, attention to detail and thoroughness. You'll always find me smiling, looking on the bright side and genuinely passionate about collaborating with you to honor your love story.
Lindsey is a regular featured wedding expert in popular wedding publications like Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Wire and BRIDES. See below for articles featuring COLLECTIVE/by Sachs and Lindsey Sachs.
- What To Do If You (Or One Of Your Wedding Day VIPs Is Sick The Week Of The Wedding Published February 16, 2018
- 7 Wedding Trends Planners Loved in 2017 Published December 1, 2017
- 8 Ideas for Planning the Best Bachelorette Party Weekend Ever Published September 26, 2017
- 8 Wedding Planners Weigh In: "Can A Guest Wear White To The Wedding?" Published September 7, 2017
- 6 Things You Should Do Right After He Proposes Published July 5, 2017
- Three Things Bridesmaids Should Help With ... And Three Things They Shouldn't Published May 15, 2018
- 6 Unexpected Bridesmaid Expenses You Should Prepare For Published May 14, 2018
- Pros and Cons of Each Social Media Platform for Wedding Planning Published April 26, 2018
- How to Manage Wedding Planning When You're Pregnant Published April 19, 2018
- 7 Times It's OK To Turn Down Being a Bridesmaid Published March 13, 2018
- 7 Signs You're Being A Good Bridesmaid Published February 2, 2018
- The 6 Weirdest Wedding Superstitions And How They Came To Be Published November 8, 2017
- 10 Signs You Are Too Stressed Over Your Wedding Published March 18, 2018