Wedding Planning & Design Overview
We work for happy couples
COLLECTIVE/by Sachs wedding planning and design services are lead by me, Lindsey Sachs, a passionate, creative champion of your wedding day! If you're looking to produce an inspiring wedding with meaningful moments, without rush, and packed with intention and thoughtfulness, you've come to the right place!
We respect that planning a wedding is a very personal process so we aim to build strong trust, adapt our planning to a communication style that works for you and ultimately ensure that you ENJOY the process because this is an important chapter in your life that deserves to be celebrated to the fullest! Working with COLLECTIVE/by Sachs looks something like this:
- Contact us today to start the conversation and we'll discuss the best way to team up! Our initial touch base can be a phone call, in person meeting, or a Skype or FaceTime session.
- Following our meeting, we will provide a custom proposal crafted to your wedding planning needs.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, you'll receive a Wedding Services Agreement and deposit invoice allowing us to commence our planning.
- Based on your preferred wedding planning service, we will create a project timeline with tasks associated to your service.
- The fun continues when we begin to understand your wedding day vision, the history of your love story, and overall desires for your wedding. We then fuel our creative mind with ideas to implement your vision flawlessly.
- You will have real-time edit access to all tools and planning updates that are created for you.
Our wedding planning packages are organized based on the most sought after services and built with flexibility. COLLECTIVE/by Sachs is currently reserving 2017 and 2018 weddings in Boulder, Denver, the Front Range, and the Rocky Mountain region of Colorado + Minneapolis, Minnesota. Domestic and international destination wedding planning is also welcomed and available upon request.