FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
why should I consider hiring COLLECTIVE/by Sachs - Authentic Wedding Planning & Design?
Our business was created from a deep passion for seeing couples enjoy the authentic wedding day they deserve, coupled with a true need we saw within the wedding industry - genuine, professional care and guidance centered on the couple. After saying our "I Do's" during our 2015 wedding and to our surprise, our guests rose in a standing ovation - a memory locked in our hearts. We carefully crafted a deeply meaningful wedding ceremony that we haven't experienced at other weddings. Each couple deserves their own version of their perfect wedding day, without missed opportunities.
COLLECTIVE/by Sachs is my full time career and as a husband and wife team, you’ll have the benefit of gaining ideas from both the “his” and “her” perspective. We inherently genuinely care about the couples we collaborate with and thrive in working to navigate the wedding planning journey with ease. Professional, solution-oriented and easily able to adapt to change, we are your anchor and trusted confidant at all times. We offer authentic planning and design services + wedding officiant services to create your custom ceremony. This powerful combination will help stitch together a connected collection of experiences for a truly moving and inspiring wedding day. We work with a select number of couples each year ensuring you’ll have our dedicated time and attention.
Why do i need a wedding planner?
For those couples new to planning an event, this is a very natural question to have. A professional Wedding Planner becomes your trusted source and the anchor of your wedding planning journey. A Wedding Planner is at the center of the planning as your confidant, orchestrating the talent hired for your wedding day, offering checks and balances on the many details, and creating a connected experience while ensuring your vision is brought to life. Being able to streamline the wedding festivities through one person brings you the gift of simplicity, ensures your time and focus is spent enjoying the process and wedding festivities with your fiance, and family and being truly in the moment and ever mindful on your wedding day. This is not a day for you to run point. One of our past clients summed it up best when he said "We didn't even know we needed her until she started asking us questions..." Hiring a Wedding Planner removes the risk of the unknown and helps you avoid missed opportunities on your wedding day.
How does the wedding planning process work?
Our focus is keeping the process simple, streamlined and fun. We work full-time on wedding planning so you can keep focus on your family, job and those in's and out's of life. And, we'll work together to determine a communication style that is best for you making it a seamless addition to your current work and life schedule.
Our process goes something like this:
- Contact us today to start the conversation and we'll discuss the best way to team up! Our initial touch base can be a phone call, in person meeting, or a Skype or FaceTime session.
- Following our meeting, we will provide a custom proposal crafted to your wedding planning needs.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, you'll receive a Wedding Services Agreement and deposit invoice allowing us to commence our planning.
- Based on your preferred wedding planning service, we will create a project timeline with tasks associated to your service.
- The fun continues when we begin to understand your wedding day vision, the history of your love story, and overall desires for your wedding. We then fuel our creative mind with ideas to implement your vision flawlessly.
- You will have real-time edit access to all tools and planning updates that are created for you.
Yes! Many couples looking for a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator don't realize that our work begins the moment we decide to work together. Our pre-work goes a long way in ensuring success on your wedding day. Here's what we'll focus on even before the wedding day:
- Planning sessions via phone call, Skype, FaceTime or in person to review your wedding day plans, discuss vendor contracts and deliverables, decor inventory and set-up details and more.
- Creation and ongoing refinement of your wedding day timeline. We work very hard to plan this realistically, and thoughtfully to avoid any rush and proper time for you to be in the moment vs being whisked from here to there throughout the day.