how to SUBMIT YOUR review
As a business who values authenticity, it's our greatest honor to receive personal, honest and detailed feedback on your experience with COLLECTIVE/by Sachs. Future COLLECTIVE/Couples will find great value in reading your reviews about our quality of service. We appreciate your time and energy in writing a thoughtful review. Thank you!
WHERE TO SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
Because couples are using a variety of websites to search for their Wedding Planner, the following sites are most popular and thus, important to us. To save time, you can simply write one review and copy and paste to each site. Our top two preferences are Google and Wedding Wire.
How to submit your review
- Click the black boxes below to link directly to our review sites to submit your review.
- Select the number of stars for your review.
- Write your thoughtful review and submit. *Scroll down for tips on writing your review.
TIPS FOR WRITING YOUR REVIEW
- Write for the newly engaged couple. The audience for our reviews is a newly engaged couple researching Wedding Planners. Help them understand how COLLECTIVE/by Sachs can help them achieve their dream wedding day.
- Be authentic. Conversational writing makes it easy for couples to relate to your experience.
- Be specific. Use specific examples from your experience working with COLLECTIVE/by Sachs. Include references to our services, what you found most helpful, and what you found most valuable within your wedding planning experience.
- Reread your review before submitting. Check for spelling or grammatical errors, but most importantly, ensure the review offers enough helpful information for a newly engaged couple as they make an important decision to hire their Wedding Planner.